Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh! What a Love

Are you depressed?
Are you weary?
Is there no one to help you?
Don't worry

There is one man
There is one father
Who wants to help you
Who loves you

Not a love like a worldly man
His love is unconditional
Whether you love him or not
Whether you hate him or not
His love never decreases

You may think how can he love you
Listen! He considers you as his son
He forgives all your sins
He washes you with his blood

What you must do
To sink in his unconditional love
To rejoice in the ocean of his love
To taste the honey of his love

Just one thing
Submit your life to him
Say, Jesus you are my Lord
Forgive me all my sins

Then you will be filled with his spirit
He will give you peace and joy
Your name will written in the Book of Life
You will get an eternal life absolutely free.

You can cast all your worries upon him
He will care you, he will set you free
You can walk like a little child
Because now you have a heavenly father

He will care you,
He will do all things for you,
You can say anything to him,
There is none faithful like him.

He is a loving father
With great kindness and patience
Praise him, glorify him
Because under his arms you are secure

I love him, and He loves me
We live like a father and son
He gave me a promise that
He will never leave me alone.

So I have nothing to worry
Nothing to think of.
When problems come like an ocean
I run to him and hung him

He rescues me from all my worries
Oh! what a blessed man I am
I invite you my dear friend
to the love of my father, Jesus

Receive him as your saviour
Give your worries to him.
Rejoice like a little child
and smile looking to the world.

No comments: