Monday, September 22, 2008

Your Love

You gave me your knowledge
You gave me your understanding
you taught me the way of life
I will praise you in all the days of my life.

When I cried from my dismay
You showed your mercy upon me
You removed all sorrows of my life
you filled me with the oil of joy

You gave new tongues in my lips
You blessed me with Royal Anointing
You lead me holding with your right hand
You filled my heart with Strength

All the day I want to praise you
You are my God forever
I will sing a new song for you
Because you freed me from darkness

You gave me your precious spirit
You shed your blood for a sinner like me
You showed me new way of life
You gave me new wine of joy

You are the King, the Holy one
There is no one like you in any world
You are the one to be worshiped
Every knee shall bow before you

I am not worthy to be considered
But you adopted me as your son
You love me as a caring father
You removed tears form my eyes

All the days of my life
I want to praise you Jesus, my Lord.

No comments: